office + 44 (0) 1224 652352
fax +44(0) 1224 652356 


Children and parents may have different ideas about what is in the child’s interests when considering contact and residence. The law presumes that a child is old enough to form a view about contact and residence. If they wish to express their view and they are aged 12 or over then their view must be taken account of. If  your child wishes to speak to a Solicitor then he or she would be entitled to Legal Aid and for advice and also for representation in a court action. 

Masters Legal Services have extensive experience in representing children.